The proposal scheduled to be considered and voted on at the Special Meeting is the approval of the AGNC 2016 Equity and Incentive Compensation Plan. Common stockholders may review the proxy statement at www.AGNC.com/2016specialmeeting for further information on this matter.
The independent proxy advisory firm
VOTING INSTRUCTIONS - SHARES OF COMMON STOCK HELD WITH A BROKER:
- Common stockholders may cast their votes online at www.proxyvote.com. Please have available the proxy control number from the proxy card that was mailed or emailed and follow the instructions provided.
- Common stockholders who wish to vote by phone or who have questions regarding casting their vote may call AGNC's proxy solicitor, Georgeson, at 1-866-216-0459.
- Common stockholders may also contact their brokerage firms for help with casting their votes.
Please note that voting online or by phone will require the proxy control number which is printed on the proxy card accompanying the proxy statement. Common stockholders who have not yet received their proxy control number should contact their brokerage firm.
VOTING INSTRUCTIONS - SHARES OF COMMON STOCK HELD IN CERTIFICATE FORM:
- Registered common stockholders may cast their votes online at www.investorvote.com/AGNC. Please have available the holder account number and proxy access number from the proxy card that was mailed and follow the instructions provided.
- Registered common stockholders who wish to vote by phone may also call AGNC's transfer agent,
Computershare, at 1-800-652-VOTE (8683).
For questions or assistance with voting, please call Georgeson toll-free at 1-866-216-0459.
Investor Relations - (301) 968-9300
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agnc-investment-corp-encourages-stockholders-to-submit-voting-instructions-for-its-special-meeting-300365947.html