|Print Page Close Window|
(1) The Company may redeem series of preferred stock on or after the first call date, in whole or in part, at its option, at the liquidation preference plus any accumulated and unpaid dividends.
(2) On September 15, 2017, AGNC Investment Corp. redeemed all of the issued and outstanding shares of its Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock and the stock ceased trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. (press release)
(3) Each depositary share represents 1/1,000th of an interest in a share of the Company's 7.750% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock.
(4) Each depositary share represents 1/1,000th of an interest in a share of the Company's 7.00% Series C Fixed-to-Floating Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock.
(5) The dividend rate for the Series C Depositary Shares will accrue dividends from and including the original issue date to (but excluding) October 15, 2022 at a fixed rate of 7.00% per annum and, from and including October 15, 2022, at a floating rate equal to Three-Month LIBOR plus a spread of 5.111% per annum.
© AGNC Investment Corp All Rights Reserved